Haha!!
7.3.2009 which means yesterday..
My birthday..
.
.
Thanks to all my friend and family who remember this day^^
.
.
Specialy thank to my mom,
cause on 7.3.1994
my mom suppose to have celebration with my dad..
why??
cause on 7.3.1993,
they married..
7.3.1994 was my mom's painest day..
she bring me to this world
in chinese,
our birthday is our mom "受难日"
THANK YOU N I LOVE U, MOM!!
.
.
specialy thanks to WONG CHI CHING too..
the present you give me is very special..
all ur wishes to me is very touching..
I will try my best to control my "temperature"
remind me if I forget >.<"
THANK YOU!!
.
.
Thank you to AUNTIE JUE CHENG n QUEK QUEK too..
>>Jue Cheng..I like the present u give me,
is awesome^^
>> Quek.. Is ok that u din give me any present, I dun mind at all..
Cause when is your birthday last year,
I also din give you any present..xp
.
.
Again,
THANKS to all that remember my birthday^^
..I <3>
.
.
ok..i know this post is lame..
but..
WHO CARES??!!
