...
3 in 1
What did mean??
.
.
read n you will know^^
Wednesday(4.3.2009)
Wednesday..
scary...
school have "invited" some nurses to school..
for what??
to give all the form 3 student an INJECTION!!!
Gosshhh..
I m form 3 too..
ofcuz kena lah..
well,
when the syringe was insert into my hand
is NOT pain at all *.*
BUT!!
when the nurse start to tranfer the liquid into my blood vessel (I guess)
OMG!!!
It is so pain as people using knife to cut and cut and cut... >.<"
Anyway,
this scary thinggee is over..
dun care about it lah..
Today(6.3.2009)
Today..
before entering this title..
i got something wanna ask..
HaiZzzzZZz..
what had 3 Damai done leh??
why we so bad luck de??
we change new timetable nevermind lah..
but why must change the teacher leh??
WTH??!!
the teacher who suppose to change they dun change;
the teacher that not suppose to change they go n change pula..
ARGHH!!!!!!!!
now,
my life in 3 Damai is so damm WEIRD.. T.T
why??
go n ask the student who studying in 3 Damai at SMK Seafield..
Tomorrow(7.3.2009)
Tomorrow,
scout is having Recruit Camp for the Recruits..
Is not for me..
Cause I m not consider as Recruit..
Anyway,
I m going for the Malam Kebudayaan(MK)
tomorrow evening..
.
.
Well,
I think till here lah
for today..
.
.
OH-YA!!!
Still got 1 week!!!!
PULAU REDANG!!!
I m back after 11 years!! ^^
