Today,
quite unlucky...
I wake up at early morning(7am)
(Chi Ching says she will fetch me to mpsj because of some reason)
because Chi Ching say 8am will reach my house,
manatau,
8am, i sms her,she said ahe just start enjin oni...=.="
Summore, Sze Hui 'fong fei gei' because of some reason.
Actually,
I am going to have a hair cut today,
manatau,
a ppl( i name her as 钢丝妹) was doing rebond there,
her hair was so keras..
the auntie used up the whole day to rebond her hair..
(ok..i m not that stupid that waiting the whole day there,
ofcause i got something else to do.)
so,
need to wait till tuesday..
HaiZZZzzzZZ
I stay at mom's shop for whole day,
6pm close shop,
rushing back to watch "Love or Bread",
car time show already 6.30pm,
i was thinking,
"how to watch leh??
somemore not yet bath..."
Reach home...
cheh!!
oni 6.15pm..
Why so rush leh??
So,
i go bath lah,
after that,
rushing down to watch..
very happy,
cause ngam ngam 6.30pm..
Grandma come and say,
she want to watch "siasatan mandrain"
T.T
cant watch..
ntg 2 do now..
post blog lo...
