So,
like yesterday,
I'm having course in school..
But,
today course is more fun then yesterday..
...
7am reach school..
then call line>>ladam kuda>>classroom(learning section)>>marching>>C.O.H>>lunch>>games..
Games..
Actually this game are a bit like test..
and also like treasure hunt..
Just that treasure hunt is to find out things,
but this is to finish mission..
Our patrol,Eros,
was the latest to solve the first clue:
BUILD A FLAG POL
But, we are the first one who did finish the gadget..
The next mission is first aid..
OMG!! Our first aid is so damm weird..
Luckily, the patient is not real..
or we might say 'bye bye' to her..XD
Then we go to the last mission...
We were lucky that we are the first patrol who finish all the mission..
cause the "late comers" had been torture by the senior..
After that,
we had a very "serious game"..
I was blur in the second of start till the end..
so,
I also dunno what is that..xp
Games again..
we play "table-tok"...
Ok, I win most of the time when it begin..
but,
atlast.. :(
my whole body wet because i lose a lots..
Then,
we play TOMATO SOS!!
everybody whole face kena tomato sos..
an inccidents happen here..
I am very sorry to him..
Pai seh.. ~.~
No need to tell is who,
but that guy will know..
Again..SORRY
After that..
we clean up ourself>>put down the gadget>>close ceremory>>bye bye
that's for today..
my legs now are so pain..
