WHAT THE HELL??!!
FYI:
Hello??! We are in the same class, you know?
That's mean when you have your fucking exam, so do I!
If i can understand all the programming codes given, BY MYSELF,
If i can memorize all the programming codes given, BY MYSELF,
If i can analyse what's wrong with the programming codes given, BY MYSELF,
Then WHY THE HELL YOU CAN'T DO THAT BY YOURSELF?!
"唉文善~ 你過來幫我看一下我的程式碼那裡錯了?
為什麼它不能編譯?"
"唉文善~ 過來一下!我少打了什麼啊?
為什麼執行結果不一樣?"
HELLO??!!
ANSWERS ARE GIVEN, YOU KNOW?!
Can't you just analyse by YOURSELF?!
WHO YOU THINK I AM?
YOUR PERSONAL TUTOR?!
Excuse me?!
I am also a student!
I can do it because I didn't didn't give a DAMN in it, okay?
I put in my effort in every single thing that I don't know or understand!
STOP YELLING MY NAME JUST TO WANT ME TO GO TAKE A LOOK ON YOUR HOMEWORK!
If you really need my help, can you ASK instead of CALL?!
can you use the phrase "請問.." or "你可不可以..."?
YOU ARE SO DAMN IRRITATING TO THE MAX!!
FUCK OFF FROM ME YOU BITCH!
2013年1月6日星期日
SELFISH PPL SUCKS TO THE MAX!!
why is my best friend a Leo and so do you
but you are just sucks and sucks?!
CAN YOU CHANGE HOROSCOPE?
you are so humiliating Leo!
发贴者 SunSun 时间: 1/06/2013 06:01:00 下午
