Well, another English post. Stupid computer, it spoiled again >.<"
Spm is going to an end. My last subject is Chinese, which contain 2 papers on 7th of December.
So, holidays are just right in front of me =D I am getting excited to my holidays!!
Now is 1.10am. I haven't sleep. Guess what? I don't feel like sleeping. Seriously. Why? I also don't know =(
The next things to worry is not my Spm result. I told myself, it's over and everything is set. I can't change the result also, so, there're no points for me to get excited or worry about taking result. Furthermore, I may not be in Malaysia.
"may not be in Malaysia." This lead to the thing that I am worrying of. My further education in Taiwan. Oh well, I have to wait till January. =( Can't the result come out slightly earlier?!
OK! Miss Seaw! Stop worrying about this and that! Holidays first! Holidays first!!
2011年12月1日星期四
It's just a few steps...
The most important things that you have to do now are "FORGET HIM" and "GET HIM AWAY FROM THE POSITION OF YOUR HEART". It doesn't mean that you get a good answer in a psychological test and the result is 100% true. STOP THINKING OF THE STUPID RESULT!
发贴者 SunSun 时间: 12/01/2011 01:24:00 上午
